In this episode, KT discusses:
- How long 6% savings might last after retirement.
- Retirees are now living longer than they have before and how that has changed the way we must look at retirement.
- Ways to shore up your retirement.
- Things you can do now to make sure you are handling your money now to give you the best retirement possible.
- People that make a lot of money tend to be better savers, but they also continue to be a bigger spender.
- Start saving now and start increasing what you save each year.
- Increase your saving percentage by 2% each year until it is a good amount.
- If you are young, get the time value of money on your side.
“We are coming up to open enrollment season, this may be the year for you to decide that you’re going to move off the mark.” — KT Thomas
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.