In this episode, KT and prior guests discuss:
- Year end review and new year resolutions.
- Deciding what matters most to you at different times in your life.
- Being on the right ladder.
- How to be one of 3/10 businesses that succeed.
- Creating and consistently executing a plan – either personal or business – with specific, measurable goals.
- Having a drive and a supportive team behind you will lead you to success.
- It’s better to be on the bottom of the right ladder, then the middle of the wrong ladder.
- You may be in a rut, but you aren’t stuck. There are opportunities, you may just need someone to help you get your wheels spinning.
- Commit to the habit of business development.
- Go for the thing that will change your tomorrows for the positive.
“I realized nobody’s going to move me forward, I actually have to do something. I have to make a change.” — Tammy Symons
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.