We’ve been told that certain podcast platforms had some technical issues with Episode 49, Lisa Keslar, so we decided to post it again as a bonus episode so no one missed any of this amazing content.
In this episode, KT and Lisa Keslar discuss:
- Buying the insurance that makes sense for you and your family.
- Types of questions people should be asking their agents.
- Finding the best possible coverages.
- What insurance you should have if you’re worried about being sued.
- Your agent should always be checking to make sure you are on the right plan.
- Look at quote differences and decide if you’re willing to pay the difference for higher coverage.
- Your agent should be more like your partner.
- Every carrier is very different.
“People who want to have better coverage have fewer claims because they’re more cautious and therefore, are less risky and so their premiums are lower.” — Lisa Keslar
Connect with Lisa Keslar:
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: https://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.