In this episode, KT discusses:
- The importance of economic take.
- Protecting your credit.
- Getting smarter with your everyday spending.
- Look at your income and then look at how you’re going to manage your expenses.
- Look at what the financial numbers mean to you, not just what the numbers are.
- Freezing, then unfreezing, your credit isn’t as difficult as people make it seem.
- Premium gas versus regular unleaded gas.
- If you can’t afford the 4-year car loan, you probably can’t afford the car.
“Sometimes it’s just small changes that you make along the way that can actually drive the biggest change. “ — KT Thomas
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.