In this episode, KT and Karil discuss:
- What entrepreneurs have in common.
- The phases of starting and growing a business.
- Understanding where your market is before you go all in on your business.
- Different types of investors.
- You have to be willing to fail – if you don’t try it, you will never succeed.
- You learn more from your failures than you do from your successes.
- Get as much feedback as possible at all stages of your start up.
- Money is more than green.
“I really believe in entrepreneurship and I feel like it’s the future of our country.” — Karil Reibold
Connect with Karil Reibold:
LinkedIn: Karil Reibold
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.