In this episode, KT discusses:
- 9 easy steps to better manage your finances.
- The importance of organizing your mail and financial information.
- Taking care of your bills and upgrading your cyber-security.
- Where to keep your physical money.
- Open your mail when you have time to read it, then read it.
- Take proper care in disposing of your mail.
- Use phrases that make sense to you as your password – but don’t use the same password for everything.
- Don’t click on links in emails asking for personal information. Go on the website itself and check there.
“Keep a checklist of bills and when they are due.”— KT Thomas
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.