In this episode, KT and Tammy Symons discuss:
- Planning for winter recreation and spending.
- Knowing the type of person you are, what you like to do and don’t like to do, and how often you will do those things.
- Buying verses renting your equipment.
- Doing your research ahead of time instead of winging it on your trip.
- Don’t just assume the season pass is the best option, especially if you will only be going once or twice during the year.
- Buy your season passes early, you will often get additional benefits.
- Consider packing your food to save money on meals.
- Make your trip fit your financial life – set the money aside as part of your budget.
“Plan ahead of time, think about it the spring prior, and you can save a ton of money and guarantee a fun winter.” — Tammy Symons
Connect with Tammy Symons:
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.