In this episode, KT and Tammy Symons discuss:
- Balancing your investments.
- Knowing your objective, your comfort level with risk, and the timeframe of your money.
- Dollar cost averaging.
- How your instincts might lead you astray in finances.
- Buying low and selling high will not always make you money.
- Money you need now should be invested differently than money you need for retirement several years down the line.
- Good, professional investors are wrong about 30% of the time – you’re going to buy some things that don’t work out.
- Fear makes people hurt more than greed.
“Keep in check with your overall visions.” — Tammy Symons
Connect with Tammy Symons:
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.