In this episode, KT discusses:
- The sound bullets of FIRE – the hot new topic in financial planning.
- How the perspective on lifestyle has changed spending over the years.
- How the economic climate effects the rising generations.
- Who is retiring at 50 and why.
- Sometimes things fall apart, and if you’re not careful, you can fall apart too.
- Don’t get too far ahead of yourself financially.
- People tend to spend more money in the first few years of retirement than they did when they worked
- There’s nothing wrong with living lean with no debt and saving like crazy, but early retirement doesn’t have to be the end goal of financial independence.
“Ask yourself, if you were 50 and you weren’t working, what would you do?” — KT Thomas
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie