In this episode, KT and Meg Myers Morgan discuss:
- Negotiations are tied to value, not just money.
- Challenges Meg has faced in gaining the successes she has had.
- Being willing to negotiate and ask for the things you want.
- The biggest hurdles women give themselves.
- Plan for what you know you have in front of you and make room for what you want in the future later.
- Don’t make up a story about how things may go, just get started.
- Clarity is key – know exactly what it is that you want when going into the negotiation.
- Be true to you are, you can only hold a façade for so long.
“Negotiations only work if you go in knowing exactly what it is that you want.” — Meg Myers Morgan
Connect with Meg Myers Morgan:
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.