In this episode, KT discusses:
- What Black Swan Events are and how they can affect the world.
- How Mortgage Changing (mortgages changing hands from one bank/lender to another) has changed over the last 20 years.
- How the 5 Black Swan Events of the last 20 years have changed how people spend money and invest.
- Things KT sees as potential risks in the future.
- If you own something that’s worth less than what you paid for, you have two options: stay and pay or write it off and go.
- Pay attention in the markets and world economy as it can and will affect you and your investments in some way.
- Almost nobody will see Black Swan Events coming, and most of those that do will discount it until it’s too late. The future is anyone’s guess.
- The economy is a cycle and it will change.
“Most Black Swans have an essence of greed.” – KT Thomas
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie