In this episode, KT and Leena Patidar discuss:
- How the Coin Up App works, the transparency of the app, and how the app got started.
- How to get the Coin Up App and the cost for someone to enroll.
- Leena’s original involvement and why she decided to get involved in charities.
- Creating a new way, a new form, of giving that can be done at your level.
- The Coin Up App is spare change in a jar gone digital and going to charity.
- The donor has control of the donation, gets credit for it, and gets to see the impact of what they are doing.
- This is a personal way that you can direct your social capital to a cause that means something to you.
- We can support these non-profits to allow them to execute their mission. With everyone giving a little, we can help support the non-profits a lot.
“Just sign up once and forget about it. You’re giving on a regular basis and the charity is being able to rely on a monthly, recurring revenue which they haven’t been able to do before, in most cases.” — Leena Patidar
Connect with Leena Patidar:
LinkedIn: Leena Patidar
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.