In this episode, KT and Joan Kuhl discuss:
- The day to day barriers that hold women back in business.
- The benefits of women’s conferences.
- The power of drive-time education.
- Being willing to embark on learning journeys with those in your company, and keeping the doors of communication open regarding these topics.
- Having a positive mindset can influence all aspects of your life, personally and professionally.
- Think about networks as a movement possibility, not just a connection group.
- Networks should be collaborative, not competing against each other. People are identifying as more and more things and we don’t want to isolate them as a singular thing.
- No one group can make the changes insularly. We all need to work together to make the changes that we want to see in the business world.
“You’ve got to have a tribe. You’ve got to have a team of people, both women and men, that you can drive as allies, that are also going to work for that common purpose and also have influence in different aspects of the company.” — Joan Kuhl
Connect with Joan Kuhl:
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.