In this episode, KT and Julie Ann Sullivan discuss:
- Julie Ann’s story and how she got to where she is today
- How to decide where and when to use your time as we all have a limited number of hours in the day
- How to use virtual assistants to make the most use of your time on the things you find the most interesting
- Knowing yourself, what you like, and what you don’t like is crucial. It allows you to assess your priorities and your own hierarchy of importance.
- You always want to work on people’s strengths, including your own
- If you’re miserable, you’re not serving yourself or anyone else
- Make sure you know how to do the tasks, even if you are having someone else do it
- Ask yourself, what needs to get done today and look at your priorities every day. Once a year, check back and see what worked, what didn’t, and what needs to be let go of.
“If you want to be successful, you have to do the work.” — Julie Ann Sullivan
Connect with Julie Ann:
Podcast: Business that Care Podcast
Your Corporate Podcast: Internal podcasting for clear, concise and consistent messaging – https://julieannsullivan.com/your-corporate-podcast/
Inspired Leadership Coaching: https://julieannsullivan.com/inspired-leadership-coaching/
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: https://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.