In this episode, KT and Christina Martini discuss:
- Tina is a professional with amazing experience in the legal field but can share insights to her experience as a powerful woman in an industry with many men.
- If you have an amazing new idea what are your first steps?
- How do you avoid the lifestyle creep?
- What helped Tina be so successful?
- If you are developing something it is a good idea to reach out to an attorney early.
- Attorneys can help you map out when you need to protect yourself, how much it will be and what is the most cost effect way to protect yourself.
- Make sure you always live within your means. Don’t spend more just because you make more money.
“Attorneys will help you figure out if you really are the first person to develop it or if you are infringing somebody else.” — Christina Martini
Connect with Christina Martini:
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: https://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Danielle Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.