In this episode KT discusses:
- Defines the Consumer Confidence Index.
- How your confirmation bias could taint how you view the economy.
- The value of data used.
- Three indicators you need to look for in to gage your confidence.
- Consumer confidence is at 2007 levels, and we know what happened a year later.
- How to watch the markets and the economy for confidence.
Quote: “I’m probably a perennial optimist, but I think you have to have your head in a hole, crying and screaming at the top of your lungs not to hear the economy slowing down .” – KT
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money