In this episode KT discusses:
- NFL team revenue streams.
- What the average team makes.
- The Economics of NFL Team Ownership by Kevin Murphy & Robert Topel
- Game Day is just one way your favorite team makes money.
- TV contracts are huge for NFL owners bottom line.
- When is enough profit enough?
Quote: “There’s a lot of money in football for the owners. In fact, they’re making record profits.” – KT
If you have any topics you’d like to see covered in future KT Money Matters click here to drop us a message or visit the Get in Touch section of her website.
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money