This week Joe Neff from NewDay Solutions talks about the importance of just asking for what you want.
In this episode KT and Joe discuss:
• The power of asking for discounts, clarification, and change at work.
• How you are your best advocate
• How asking can be the road to compromise
• Be prepared for things not going your way
• Figure out what your time is worth
• Asking for someone’s time could be one of the most valuable requests you’ll ever make.
Quote: “You’re spending a whole lot more money shopping around. Where if you just ask, maybe it goes your way, maybe it doesn’t, but there’s a good chance it will because (the company) wants to retain customers.” – Joe Neff
If you’d like to hear Joe talk about Budgeting Basics on a past episode click here.
If you have any topics you’d like to see covered in future KT Money Matters click here to drop us a message or visit the Get in Touch section of her website.