In this episode, KT discusses:
- What the Lifetime Customer Value number is.
- How technology has allowed companies to know who is valuable to them over time.
- The types of shoppers and how companies see those individuals.
- Ways to increase your customer value score.
- What type of a shopper are you? A grinder or a loyal shopper?
- If you are a hassle, your customer value score will decrease.
- Nobody knows what the algorithm is for the customer value score for any particular company.
- It’s not just about what the company values, it’s also about what you value.
“When the day is done what you want to decide is what do you value?” — KT Thomas
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.