In this episode, KT and Tammy Symons discuss:
- Knowing where you are and understanding your need for budgeting.
- Steps to budgeting and prioritizing your goals.
- Utilizing the tools around you, reputable apps, bank or credit union tools, etc. to your advantage.
- Being thoughtful about one-off decisions and discretionary funds.
- There’s more to budgeting than making a bunch of money.
- Pick your goal for your budget first, you don’t want to create an additional liability in the future.
- Give yourself room for unexpected expenses in your budget.
- Budgeting is not a solo effort, it’s a family and relationship effort.
“Budgeting applies to everyone, no matter how much money you make, where you are as far as your lifestyle goes, or how old you are.” — Tammy Symons
Connect with Tammy Symons:
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.