In this episode, KT and Sylvie di Giusto discuss:
- What an image consultant is and what they do.
- How what you do on social media is just as important as what your appearance says about you.
- Ways to show your individuality while keeping with your professional image.
- Managing your image for long-term, not just today. Think about where you want to be, then present yourself as that now with your appearance and communication skills.
- There are three things you have to consider: what do you want to be known for, if others really perceive you the way you want to be known, what does the brand I work for/represent want to be known for?
- The more money (or children) involved, the more trustworthy they want you to look.
- Shop cheap, shop expensive, shop smart. Shop cheap/affordable for the trends. Shop expensive for investment pieces to show you are able to finance them and invest in yourself so you can invest in your clients. Shop smart – invest in your wardrobe out of season and use the internet to your advantage.
- You are the most important person in your life and your career. Be willing to invest in yourself, make smart decisions, but remember, looking good is not enough. You have to follow up with your behavior and communication.
“I encourage you to invest in yourself because you are the most important human being in your life. Show yourself some respect and be willing to invest in yourself. “ — Sylvie di Giusto
Connect with Sylvie di Giusto:
LinkedIn: Sylvie di Giusto
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.