In this episode, KT and R. Shawn McBride discuss:
- Multiple forms of partnership and how to make sure they will work
- Don’t be afraid to talk about the contingency plans
- The importance of getting it in writing – a handshake agreement isn’t typically a good idea
- Ways to figure out if the partnership is actually working – to know if it’s a good partnership
- The key to a good partnership is understanding
- Have the uncomfortable conversations early on
- Discuss The 4 D’s: death, disability, divorce, disagreement
- Do your due diligence up front, build it the right way.
“You don’t want to agree to agree in the future. That’s where the problems come in.” — R. Shawn McBride
Connect with Shawn:
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.