In this episode, KT and Jon Dwoskin discuss:
- What’s the right thing for people to be thinking about as they go into business
- Can you teach someone to be an entrepreneur or does it come naturally?
- What to do when your company gets stuck
- What makes someone great at leading people
- You need to decide if you can be an entrepreneur by yourself, or if you need a business partner
- Companies need to get a coach to shake them up and get them moving
- It is easier to start a company and compete with others than ever before
- If you go through your whole life playing not to lose, at some point you’ll regret i
“A lack of consistency is a big place where people begin to fall short.” — Jon Dwoskin
Connect with Jon Dwoskin:
Connect with KT Thomas: https://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Show Producer: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.