In this episode, KT discusses:
- Your 20s are the start of your “Grown-up” professional life
- It’s not too early to start saving
- Don’t change jobs every few months- Get a job and keep it for a while
- Having credit is important, how you use credit is more important.
- There are so many resources available today
- Start establishing your credit and you “Stable Person Value”
- Can you afford to buy a house now? You need to have 3 months of living expenses saved up first.
“It’s really hard when you don’t have a lot of credit, if that goes bad then all you have is bad credit and it will follow you for years.” — KT Thomas
Connect with KT Thomas: https://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Show Producer: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.