In this episode, KT discusses:
- What a home equity line of credit is and how it’s changed in 2018
- Variable interest rates
- Advantage and disadvantages of tax benefits
- The effects on the average American
- A home equity line of credit is a second loan established on your home. It’s not your primary mortgage.
- This line of credit is commonly used for home projects or debt consolidation
- In 2018, you lose the ability to write off these interests that you paid
- Ask yourself, what’s the true expense of what you do and what you save?
“Interest on your home equity line of credit WAS tax deductible.” – KT Thomas
Connect with KT Thomas: https://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Let us help you prove it.