In this episode, KT and Tammy Symons discuss:
- What to expect to spend in back to school shopping.
- Recommendations to fund for school shopping.
- Tips for getting back into the routine of school.
- Setting goals for what you want to accomplish.
- Set a dollar amount of what you’re willing to spend before shopping.
- You can help teach your kids about money through back to school shopping.
- Set goals and write them down so that you can accomplish the goal.
- Break down what’s important to you and your child so you can set priorities.
“If you just plug through life then, you don’t go anywhere.” — Tammy Symons
Connect with Tammy Symons:
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: https://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.