In this episode, KT discusses:
- Understanding Bitcoin
- The speculation
- On a 1 to 10 scale of risky… Bitcoin is a 20
- Is it a gold replacement?
- A cryptocurrency is a replacement for real currency
- The question is: “Will a currency not backed by the government survive?” If it does, what will it look like?”
- Bitcoin is the biggest type of cryptocurrency, not the only type. Just like Kleenex isn’t the only type of tissue.
- Bitcoin is only as valuable as the last person who was willing to buy it from the last person who wanted to sell it
“[Bitcoin] is not for the conservative people who want to check their statement every day.” – KT Thomas
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Let us help you prove it.